Sabado, Hulyo 12, 2014

#1


GTK ( Getting to Know ) Stage 


Moody, naughty, spontaneous yet caring, sharing and relating, that's me, Joeddie-lyn Q. Baliguat.


I like purple blue and pink, I love fashion. 

I'm fond of net surfing and I’m also a "cameraholic".

 I love chocolates, french-fries and spaghetti.


 My Parents Eddie Gante Baliguat and Jocelyn Q. Baliguat took care of my sister, Joyce Ann Larrane and me, with the help of our small business. Since our childhood our parents and relatives are very supportive and we are very close to each other. We grow up with a blissful life because we are Iglesia Ni Cristo. We are living with a simple yet happy life following the words of God.



Fangirl Side of Mine







I'm in love with Daniel John Ford Padilla and










Robert James Reid


,

addicted to ANTM


             fave "modelstant" ever ! Nastasia Scott and Allison Harvard



to prove that here are some of my "feeling model" photos 






















 I idolized Taylor Swift and her songs. I love all her songs from the self titled album  with her curly hair until RED album with her look today. 







 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento